Dominion Life Christian Academy is licensed by the Hillsborough County Childcare Licensing Board.
Operating hours are Monday through Friday from 6:30 am through 6:00 pm.
Enrollment at Dominion Life Christian Academy is currently open to children from two years of age to 5 years of age. Enrollment shall be granted without regard to a child’s race, color, creed, religion, national origin, gender, or disability; and without regard to a parent or guardian’s race, color, creed, religion, age, national origin, gender, pregnancy or disability. Parents can apply for enrollment of their child in DOMINION LIFE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY AKA DLCA by completing the Enrollment Application and paying the $75.00. The Application Fee is non-refundable. Initial enrollment is contingent upon receipt of the completed enrollment application, including the signed fee agreement and signed Parent Handbook receipt, registration fee. .
• That children are precious and must receive care from adults who are capable and caring--whose values enable them to be excellent role models.
• That children should experience numerous positive learning milestones, leading to an increased sense of competence and independence.
• That children's play is extremely vital to healthy physical development, acceptable social skills, and cognitive growth.
• That teachers, drawing upon their training and experience, must create an appropriate educational environment which carefully guides children from one developmental level to another.
• That parents contribute to, and enhance the quality of care offered at Dominion Life Christian Academy.
The Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program – or VPK – is a free prekindergarten program for 4 and 5-year-old children who reside in Florida. Parents have the option of enrolling children in a school-year program that consists of 540 instructional hours, OR a summer program, consisting of 300 instructional hours. Children may participate in the VPK program only once.
The Early Learning Coalition of Hillsborough County’s School Readiness Program can help working parents with the cost of child care (frequently called a child care subsidy). These services include extended-day, extended-year, and school age care for children to support parents in becoming financially self-sufficient.
Opening House is scheduled for Wednesday, May 9th - 6:00 pm -8:00 pm. If a parent enroll their child during the open house they will get a $50.00 discount off their first week tuition and eligible to enter a drawing for 1 free week.
The Kids Summer Camp is for children 5 years of age through 12 years. The Summer camp is 8 weeks and runs from June 4 through July 27th. Hours are 9:00am - 4:00pm. (Extended hours can be provided till 6:00pm) Cost is $80.00 per week. Registration fee is $50.00. We will provide a variety of indoor and outdoor activities, computer-based and educational activities. Lunch and snack provided.